Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things are busy around here since today is Addison and Fischer's 2nd birthday party. I can't believe they'll be two on Tuesday!!! I hope I don't get too emotional during the party.

We've had family and friends in town for the party so I've been staying busy with that, but wanted to do a quick house update.  Scott and I went over and walked around on Thursday (while his mom stayed here with the kids during nap) and they were working hard.  They were hoping to start the screened porch yesterday. I can't wait to see how that turns out.  While we were there, we had to answer some questions about Addison and Fischer's closets (they will have their own rooms). I think we got all of that worked out. Addison's room will be bigger than Fischer's but his has more character so we are hoping it all evens out. :)

Here are a couple of pictures from Thursday... The first is the living room area showing the cathedral ceilings. The second is the set of stairs they just completed on Thursday. If you turn left at the top of the stairs, you'll go into the play room. Fischer's room is on the other side of the play room. The bathroom is straight ahead and Addison's room is to the right.



I can't wait to see what happens next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment