Friday, November 12, 2010

I mentioned that we stayed with my parents when I did the half marathon last weekend. While we were there, I noticed Addison and Fischer were saying a lot more than usual. They "talk" all the time, but they were saying many more actual words than they had been. I honestly think they were excited to have new people to talk to, and new things to play with and talk about! Since we've gotten home, they've still been using their new words, and have added even more. I'm also noticing that Addison is starting to finish some of her words. For instance, this morning she said "moose" and "house" instead of "moo" and "how." She has also been saying "high five" and "empty." Fischer has been trying to count more and now knows that Santa says "ho! ho! ho!"  It's so hard to keep up with everything they say, but I do get excited when I can actually remember some of it!

Last night, though, Addison said the most exciting thing of all... They have a lava lamp in their room (more on that later) which they call "bubbles."  She was in Fischer's crib waiting on her bath and she said "Bubbles On Please." She said a real sentence!!! I was so excited, and so proud!

In other news, Addison and Fischer STILL have runny noses. They are staying way past their welcome. Fischer's is much worse than Addison's, and he's having a hard time breathing which makes eating and drinking hard as well. I finally called the doctor yesterday and told her what we've been trying, and she decided to call him in a prescription for Allegra. So, we'll be starting that today. Hopefully it helps!

Speaking of medicine, Addison is completely off of Zantac and has been for several weeks now! She seems to be handling that just fine. Fischer is down to just his dose with dinner, and has done fine with that also. Yay for that!

That's about all that's going on around here. We don't have much planned for the weekend, which will be nice. I will be watching the South Carolina game against Florida tomorrow night - let's hope for a WIN! GO COCKS!

I got some more pictures from Nixie. I will share more later, but this is my favorite picture of Scott and Fischer:

No comments:

Post a Comment