Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I can't believe tomorrow will be our 3rd Thanksgiving with Addison and Fischer!! And hopefully, I will take pictures - I've been such a slacker with the camera lately!

It should be a fun time, and I think they will really enjoy the food this year. Their first Thanksgiving, we bought them a jar of pureed turkey and let them try a little of the other stuff we were having. Last year, they were able to eat everything but I think they were too overwhelmed and hardly ate at all. We'll see what they eat tomorrow!

I know they will have a great day because they will be getting lots of attention from Grandma K, Grandma and Grandpa S and Great Grandma S too!

Here they are on their first Thanksgiving, with the lovely headbands that Scott and I made and trays full of potatoes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment