Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It has been so busy here.. I barely have time to get on the computer anymore, so blog posts just aren't happening these days.

I last posted about the weekly farmer's market. Since then, I've completed my first 10k, we went to a birthday party at our local Children's Museum, we went to a little county fair, had some visitors, the kids and I have all been sick and Bo has had surgery. Fischer was sick first, then Addison, and then it was my turn. And this time, it really took it out of me. I found myself napping when the kids napped, which is something I rarely do. I was falling asleep on the couch right after the kids went to bed... I was just so tired. I'm still not 100% but definitely getting there.

Our latest sickness with Addison was over the weekend. We noticed her eye was gunky and turning more and more red each time we looked at her. So, we ended up at the Pediatric After Hours so we could get her some drops for pink eye started ASAP. Thankfully we caught it early and it wasn't bad at all!

Addison has been referring to Fischer as her "knight" a lot lately. She'll say "Come here, knight!" "Knight, where are you?" Anyway, while we were at the doctor and pharmacy on Saturday, all she could talk about was coming home to see her knight. It's so cute, and so funny because he answers her when she calls him that. :)

And poor Bo had to have surgery last week. He was supposed to come home the same day but ended up having to stay and extra 3 1/2 days! It was too quiet around here without him. He came home yesterday and is resting now...as much as he can with that pitiful cone on his head, anyway.

I will post some pictures and more details soon but wanted to write about what we've been up to while I had a second.

And a funny story before I finish - I think that Fischer thinks Addison got pink eye because she's a girl because he's been walking around saying he has "green eye." It's funny how their little minds work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment