Friday, June 8, 2012

A couple of weeks ago, we went strawberry picking! I'd never been before but was excited to give it a try.


There were so many rows of strawberries. The kids took off as soon as we got our bucket!

And it didn't take long to fill our gallon bucket. Addison and Fischer had a great time picking - I loved how the strawberries were at a perfect height for the kids!




I think Addison ate more than she actually put into the bucket....


And Fischer isn't big on fruit, but I was excited that he actually tried a few very fresh strawberries (even if they were the tiniest ones he could find!)...  But I think his favorite part was when I told them they could run to the end of the row and back. :)


We had a lot of fun and I'd love to go back before the season ends. Blueberry season starts soon so we'll definitely be going to pick those at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment