Sunday, September 9, 2012

I can't believe that it's been 4 years since finding out we were going to be having 2 babies instead of 1. On September 9, 2008, I went to my "routine" appointment only to get the biggest shock ever! So far, nothing about that day has faded from my memory.... pretty sure it's something I will never forget!

The kids and I went to the zoo this morning so that we could be outside in this awesome weather. I know we still have some hot days ahead of us but today was great. I, not-so-smartly, agreed to let them have an "ice shake." Also known as an Icee. It was great while they were drinking it because we just slowly walked around while they drank them. Then they were done and the sugar set in! I should have known better... :)

Here they are enjoying their ice shakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment