Thursday, March 28, 2013

I will post about Addison and Fischer's birthday party soon - I don't have all of my pictures from that organized yet! It was a great time though!

We did do donations instead of gifts again this year. Believe me, they still got plenty of presents from family and friends, so they didn't feel slighted in the least! And, they were very excited about the whole donation thing this year. They decided, together, that they wanted to collect donations for the animal shelter that we go visit about once a month. I hope that they continue to want to do this as they get older.

Here is just some of the stuff we collected (minus all of the shoes, of course)! Our friends and family were so generous and we were able to fill my car up almost completely with stuff for the animals! Sadly, I don't think I took a picture of everything piled up in the garage after the party. Oops. We dropped everything off the week after their party and stayed to play with the puppies and kitties for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment