Saturday, April 6, 2013

The weekend of St. Patrick's Day, I worked my Moms of Multiples Consignment Sale. I worked all day Friday and until about 2:30 on Saturday.

On Saturday (March 16), I met Scott and the kids at a birthday party, then we came home and grilled out on the new gas grill they got the day before!

That day also happened to be the 10th anniversary of Scott and I's first date! Things sure have changed since then - I can't believe it's been a whole decade!

That morning was also a big morning for Addison and Fischer. They got to have gum for the first time. And yes, of course they swallowed it! Scott texted me a picture of them chewing their first piece ever! The obsession lasted a few days but they haven't asked for gum in a couple of weeks. I guess the excitement has worn off already. :)




On Sunday, which was the official St. Patrick's Day, we dressed in our green and headed out to Mexican for lunch. :)



Later that day, the kids got to try out their new scooters that I got them at the consignment sale! They were so excited! I didn't even know Fischer's came with knee pads - he found them in the little pouch on the front!

 

It was a busy but fun weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment