Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I haven't had much time to read lately, but did manage to finish one book and start another during my trip to Nashville a couple of weeks ago.

I finished South of Broad by Pat Conroy. This was a book recommended by Scott, and I really did like it. It was sort of long so it took some time to get through. I especially liked that it was set in Charleston, so I could relate to a lot of the places mentioned.



I then started, and have since finished, Life Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. I liked this book, but not nearly as much as Belly Laughs and Baby Laughs.



I am currently reading another Jenny McCarthy book, Louder Than Words (I got them all very cheap on Amazon.com). Once I"m done, I may need to take a trip to the library for some fun chick-lit books!

No comments:

Post a Comment