Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scott and I went back and forth about whether or not to use toddler beds for Addison and Fischer, or just go straight to bigger beds. But, when we bought the cribs, we bought the toddler bed conversion rail, so in the end, we decided to use those for awhile. We will most likely move up to bigger beds towards the end of the summer.

So, today was the day. We figured we'd let them get used to these beds before moving (probably in a few weeks!), and then hopefully they will be something familiar for them in their new rooms when we move. After they woke up from naps, Scott went in and changed the cribs into toddler beds. We've been talking it up for several days, trying to get them excited. I also ordered new bedding, which includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow case and a comforter! I will post pictures of that soon. I didn't want to spend a lot, and I ended up getting some coordinating bedding from Wal-Mart. I know my time on using coordinating stuff for them is limited. :)

So, we let them in their room once Scott was finished. Fischer was SO excited, but Addison was less than thrilled. I have no idea how tonight will go... check back tomorrow for an update!

Here are the last crib pictures I took...





And here they are in their new beds! As I said, Addison was less than thrilled, so I wasn't able to get a good picture of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment