Friday, January 4, 2013

Addison is very girly, but she also likes to play outside and get dirty. A lot of times, I have to make her change out of a princess dress into "outside" clothes. And usually, she is less than happy to oblige. :)

On this particular day, I didn't realize she still had on her red sparkly shoes. While playing in the mud.

I think this picture shows what I mean perfectly about her being a girly tom-boy... sparkly shoes covered in mud. :)


I find her playing with Fischer's "boy toys" a lot but she is usually singing or dancing while doing so. She finds a way to make everything a bit more girly.. it's so funny, but sometimes it makes Fischer mad!

One example is the other night during diner, she pulled a clump of onions out of her salad and said "oh, wow, it looks like stairs that princesses go up!" Or, if there is something she doesn't want to do she will say "but princesses don't do that!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment