Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I said in my earlier post about Christmas Eve that we hung out at home all day. That isn't true. I totally forgot that we went to a movie that morning! Oops. :) Anyway, we went to see Monsters, Inc. in 3D. We own that movie and the last time we watched it, about a year ago, the kids didn't like it. But I thought since it was in the theater and they could eat popcorn and all of that, they might like it better. Sadly, I was wrong. :)

We did make it until there was about 20 minutes left, but they just couldn't take anymore. They were scared and asking to leave. Oh well, at least it was something to do. And, they kept their 3D glasses on, which surprised me!

They started out with these, which were way too big. I ended up going to ask if they had smaller ones, which they did, and those fit perfectly but I didn't get a picture since the movie had already started.



Maybe we'll try another movie soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment