Monday, January 14, 2013

Two days after Christmas, we headed to NC to my Grandma's house. Addison and Fischer were excited to go see Great-Grandma, Grandpa and Grandmommy Suttle.

It was also my Grandma's 80th birthday, so that was fun. We all went in together and got her a new TV for her house. I think she was surprised!

We stayed for a few hours and got to visit with family while the kids played. They found my Grandma's stash of thread and had the best time with that. Remind me why we buy them toys?!

We played outside a lot too, where the kids "fished" on the little hill in Grandma's front yard. Grandpa Suttle joined in on the fishing too.



Fischer wore himself out and took a little rest in Great Gma's bed. So funny. :)



It was time to head home because Scott's sister and her family were coming to visit us that day too.

It's safe to say all 3 kids were worn out (Lucy is curled up in the middle)!

No comments:

Post a Comment