Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today is a big day. The babies are experiencing their first Gamecock gameday. They are dressed for the occasion, and very excited for tonight's game. They even wore their Gamecock bibs for lunch today... I hope the fact that they covered them with squash isn't a bad sign. :) They will be in bed for most of the game tonight, but I know they will be cheering from their cribs. They are the cutest little gamecocks!!



They also tried Graduate Puffs for the first time today. We gave them the apple cinnamon flavor. They are supposed to dissolve instantly in their mouths... I tried one first to make sure they dissolved, and that the cinnamon wasn't too strong. It didn't really dissolve that fast in my mouth, but I'm also not drooling buckets like they are. :) They were a little unsure with the first one, but then seemed to like them ok. Fischer kept spitting his out but Addison kept looking at the container for more. I really don't think we'll have eating issues with her.

I've had a taste of fall over the past couple of days and I'm so ready for cooler weather. The babies and I have enjoyed a lot of outdoor time and it's been so nice. Last night the four of us went downtown and walked around, ate dinner outside, then walked around the park afterwards. It was so nice and I can't wait until it cools off for good! Plus, it makes it feel like it's actually football season. Goooo Cocks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment