Friday, September 11, 2009

Whenever we are out in public with the babies, we get asked the same questions over and over. I can usually guess what someone is about to ask. Here are the most commonly asked questions, and the answers that I always give.

Are they twins? Yes
Are they identical? Um... no
Were you on fertility drugs? Nope
Do twins run in your family? Nope - twins were a complete surprise
How much did they weigh when they were born? Addison was 4 lb. 7 oz. and Fischer 3 lb. 15 oz.
How much do they weigh now? Around 14 pounds
Do they sleep? Fischer sleeps great at night, and we are still working on Addison
Are you done having kids since you have a boy and a girl? Yes
Man, you have your hands full! (I know that isn't a question, but we hear that all the time.)

Some of the questions can get personal, but the truth is, I love being stopped by people because I love showing off the babies. :) One day, the questions will stop and that will just show me once again how fast they are growing. It amazes me that they will be 7 months old soon. We are creeping towards their year birthday, and I just can't believe how fast it's all going!

No comments:

Post a Comment