Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today was such a nice day, so we went downtown this afternoon and walked around and got some dinner.  The babies were doing great while we were waiting on our food.  This all changed when they saw us eating. They wanted our food... they didn't want the puffs I was trying to give them. They started screaming, and it got louder and louder! It's safe to say they caused a scene. Luckily it was a small place so there were only a few other people in there.  Scott had pizza so he ended up having to give them some crust to chew on. This did the trick! Then, it was time to take it away so we could leave. This caused scene number 2. Fischer, especially, was NOT happy.  Now we are going to have to take "real food" they can chew on while we are eating whenever we go out. We are thinking celery or carrot sticks. I was so nervous they were going to actually get a piece of the crust off and choke since they can't really chew stuff up yet.  They are certainly ready big people food though.

I think Addison is taking a break from trying to crawl... her latest project is trying to go from laying down into a sitting position. She can almost get all the way up, but can't quite figure out how to get her one leg out in front of her.  She has so many new things going on at once!  She has slept great the past 2 nights, so I'm wondering if all of her new activities are tiring her out more! I hope so! Fischer, as usual, sleeps great every night! 

In other news, we are having a yard sale this Saturday. We have a lot of baby clothes to get rid of, and some other baby items that we don't use anymore.  Going through all of their stuff has been weird and somewhat emotional for me, so I hope I don't start crying on Saturday when a shopper wants to buy a tiny onsie or the pack of leftover preemie diapers we had in the closet (which I kept 2 of)! I will be sure to let you know how that goes. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment