Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Addison and I had a little mommy/daughter time yesterday while I painted her toe nails. :) I ordered some natural, non-toxic nail polish from www.piggypaint.com, and it finally came. At first she jerked her foot away, but then realized what I was doing and sat pretty still for me.


And are her painted nails...


Fischer stood and watched me... I was worried he'd get jealous and I would have to do his too in order to avoid a fit, but he just happily watched as I painted her nails, then went about his business.  Addison then had fun pointing at her toes for the rest of the day. :)

After our painting fun, we went to the Ronald McDonald House of Columbia to drop off a bag of beverage tabs. I also had some toiletries from our vacation to drop off - they are always in need of toiletries, so I brought all the ones from our hotels home to donate!

The lady who was working also gave me several of these tab collection houses...


It's now sitting in our pantry, and when it's full of tabs, I will go drop them off. It's such an easy and cheap (because you most likely drink those drinks anyway) way to do something for others.  If anyone wants one of these little houses for their house or office, let me know - I have plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment