Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are we getting close to potty-training time? I have no idea. But, I do know that Addison has told me 3 times over the past 2 days that her diaper was dirty. The first time, she stopped playing, waited a second (I'm assuming this is when she peed), said "uh-oh" then pointed to her diaper.  The second and third times, she alerted me when she went number 2, and pulled at her diaper.

To be honest, I have barely read anything about potty-training. I know there is a checklist floating around out there that shows signs to look for showing that they are ready, but I haven't really looked at it. I don't want to put too much pressure on the issue, and I just don't know if Scott and I are ready to tackle the task. I guess we'll just see what happens next!

I know that was probably too much information for some of you, but these are things I want to remember. :)

In other news, Addison now has tooth number 13. She is getting close to having a mouth full of teeth, just like her brother! Speaking of Fischer, it is becoming very clear just how much he loves being outside. With the weather cooling off just a little (it's been in the low 90s) we've been spending more time outside. He gets so excited and loves running around. Addison enjoys it too, but I'm farily sure that Fischer would stay out all day if we let him. Addison will eventually walk up to the backdoor, knock on it, and call for Bo. :)  I suppose this is her signal that she's ready to go in! They definitely keep me laughing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment