Saturday, March 3, 2012

A few days ago, the kids and I decided to do a little experiment. Actually, my friend passed the idea along to me and I thought it seemed fun. And easy!



First, we put a bar of Ivory soap into the microwave for about 90 seconds, and the kids were very excited to watch.



 And this is what happened to it! So weird!


Next, we put that soap "cloud" into a container. Then Addison and Fischer each got a roll of toilet paper to shred into the container. I thought they would both love this because I am always finding them in the bathroom messing with the toilet paper. Addison did pretty well but Fischer was much more excited about just unrolling the entire roll around the porch.




The final step was to add a little bit of water (Fischer's favorite part). Then it was time to mix it all together to form a dough.


I couldn't decide if I thought it was gross or cool... it was very strange. Fischer wouldn't touch it and Addison played with it a little bit, but it's always fun to try new things! I think next time I'd add some food coloring to make it even more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment