Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today was a fun day! Our friends from Rock Hill (the same ones we went to see last week) came to play. They stayed through lunch, played some more, then headed home. All 4 kids had a great time and I love seeing Addison and Fischer interact well with other kids!

After a nap, the kids and I headed outside to enjoy the nice weather. We took some bubbles (which quickly got poured out, on accident of course), cups of water and paint brushes. The kids had a great time painting the driveway, and loved how the "paint" disappeared as it dried. This kept them busy for quite awhile, which was nice!


Before dinner, the kids asked if they could go outside and play on the little playground that Scott built. They rarely ask to go out there (I usually have to suggest it), and they never go out there on their own! I guess this shows they are getting a little bit older and don't need me right there 100% of the time! I'm hoping this continues as it's about to stay lighter longer in the evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment