Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On Sunday, Scott returned from a LONG 8 day trip to Japan. The kids and I were ready for him to get home!

Because we don't live close to the airport, we never take Scott or pick him up when he has a trip. But this time I thought the kids and I could surprise him when he got home! It gave us a reason to get out of the house, too. We arrived about 30 minutes early, but the kids had a great time walking around the airport. They got to ride the escalators, look at the fish in the pond outside and pick out a snack from the gift shop (animal crackers for Addison and Pringles for Fischer).

They were really excited when Scott walked out, but I think even more excited about getting to ride the escalators for a 2nd time to get his luggage. :)

Here they are waiting and eating their snacks! I didn't get a picture of them running up to Scott and hugging him. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment