Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We have been outside a lot over the past few days. The weather has been so nice, and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can before it gets crazy hot soon.

Saturday morning, we headed to a birthday party for 2 of Addison and Fischer's classmates. They had a joint party and it was a lot of fun! Here are the kids enjoying their pizza.


They had every ride on toy imaginable there for the kids to play on, and A and F had a great time trying them all out. Fischer jumped on the 4 Wheeler right away and knew exactly what to do, even when going in reverse. Instinct, I guess. Luckily Addison was feeling up to going after her big day on Friday. Our original plan was for Scott to take Fischer while Addison and I hung out at home, but she really seemed perfectly fine to go. And I know she would have been quite mad if she found out she missed out on some cake.

Anyway, back to the ride on toys. Scott and I had discussed getting A and F a car for their birthdays, but never got around to shopping for one. After seeing them drive a car at the party on Saturday, we decided we should just go ahead and get them one so they can start enjoying it! I had actually seen them a few days before at K-Mart, so after checking a few other places we ended there.

And we came home with new, shiny, blue (Addison really wanted the pink Barbie one) Jeep Rubicon. So far, they have been so great about sharing driving time! It's so funny to watch them mimic what Scott and I do while driving. They haven't brought out their toy cell phones yet, but I'm sure that's coming.... :)

Here they are in their new Jeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment