Monday, November 26, 2012

Friday, November 9, was declared Komarnicki date night! But not for Scott and me but for Scott and Addison and Fischer and me!

Scott and Addison have been talking about going on a chicken wing date for awhile (they share a deep love for wings) but we could never work out a night. When we finally picked a night, Fischer immediately said that he and I were going to go on a pizza date. That sounded like a good plan to me!

We talked about it all week and we were all so excited! Friday came and when I dropped the kids off at school, they were both chattering away to the teachers about the dates! It was cute! :) Scott and Addison went to Buffalo Wild Wings, where she opted for "10 teriyaki wings."


Fischer and I headed out on our date... I made him go to Old Navy with me first, and then on to CiCi's where he was amazed by all of the pizza on the buffet. Still, with so many choices, he stuck with his favorite - pepperoni. He did eat a small salad first though!


After dinner the 4 of us met up at a cookie place for dessert. The kids got to pick out any cookie they wanted (with some gentle guidance) and they were in awe of the giant cookie cakes on display!


It was a great time and we can't wait to do it again soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment