Saturday, November 24, 2012

Since it's been getting dark earlier and our outside time in the afternoons is limited, I've been having to come up with different ways to keep Addison and Fischer occupied. 

We've been doing more art, and I'm so excited that Fischer is actually sitting and doing art with us now. He still doesn't sit for too long at once, but at least he participates! Here is one of his masterpieces from a couple of weeks ago...

And, the other day when we were changing the number on our Countdown to Thanksgiving board, Fischer actually wrote the number "7" all on his own! I was one proud Mommy! And, he actually gripped the chalk correctly! That's something I've worked with him on but I gave up for awhile because he and I were both getting frustrated. I'm guessing they've been working on this at school! 

Addison loves helping me. She is my little shadow and is always one step behind me. I have gotten smart and started to use this to my advantage! The other day I had her unload our giant pack of toilet paper. It turns out she wanted it all in one bathroom, under one sink, but that's ok!

She's also gotten quite good at folding towels and even puts them away! But, sometimes, she decides she wants to play with them instead so I end up having to rewash them. They are entertained by the funniest things sometimes!

And some nights, after dinner, we have dance parties! Addison and Fischer take turns requesting songs and we have fun dancing. Last week, I took some pictures during our dance party, which also included beads and fire hats! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment