Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The kids have been playing very well together these days. They have their share of fights, of course, but it's fun to listen to and watch them play together. Their imaginations are so big and the stuff they come up with is hilarious!

One day, they played for about an hour in their "spaceships."


They've also been sharing their tricycles...


They spent some time reading together...


And they spent some time playing before heading to the Chili Cookoff...


And here are a couple of funny things they've said this week...

Last night, Addison was playing with her baby doll and talking on a phone, which was really a little remote control. She said "Baby Sarah, you have too much energy! But I can't call because I don't have signal...maybe the battery is out of juice." It was so funny because these are all things I say. I don't say the battery thing - I do say batteries need to be recharged so I'm not sure where the juice thing came from. Anyway, they repeat so much of what we say.

The other night, they were taking a bath together and I asked Fischer to do something and he said "But Mommy. There is only 1 of me." Oops.. I say that a lot, I know. Haha! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment