Monday, April 26, 2010

Well, we did it. We left our house. Which means, we left Addison and Fischer's first house. I'm pretty sad.  But also very excited to start a new chapter in our lives! And I have plenty of pictures to show Addison and Fischer when they are older, so they will see where they lived when they were born.

We are spending the week with my parents so that we are out of the way while the Scott and the movers pack up the truck. I'm sure Addison and Fischer would be happy to help though! They liked helping me pack boxes... I'd put one thing in the box, and they'd pull one thing out.  It made packing a long process. :)

My parents turned their living room into a big play room, so the babies are having a great time exploring and playing with the different toys.  At some point, I plan to let them "practice" going up and down the stairs here. They've never been on stairs before, so I'm curious to see what they do!

I'll be sure to post some pictures soon of our fun activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment