Thursday, May 13, 2010

I think Fischer is finally on the mend. He ate his breakfast this morning, and drank almost an entire sippy cup of water, which is more than he drank all day yesterday! I tried giving him Pedialyte but he refused to drink that. Unfortunately, I think he shared his germs with Addison. Hopefully by tomorrow, everyone will be back to normal! These stomach bugs are no fun!

I am wondering if teething played a part of how bad Fischer felt. He was pretty fussy yesterday, as was Addison.  He opened his mouth wide enough at one point yesterday that I could see towards the back, and I saw a white spot. I was able to get my finger in and sure enough, Fischer had his first molar!! Last night, after bath time, he was really upset. Again, crying so hard that his mouth was wide open. I looked in there again and saw 2 more white spots. Yep, he got a total of 3 molars in one day. Poor thing. At least we got 3 out of the way in 1 day, which brings his total to 11 teeth. Hopefully it won't be as bad when Addison gets hers.

On another note, I became a member of the zoo today, so I'm excited to start taking Addison and Fischer there more!

1 comment:

  1. You became a member of the zoo here? If so, we need to plan a time to go soon!!

    I'm glad that Fischer is feeling better and that he's doing so well with his walking!

    ReplyDelete