Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Poor Fischer. For the past few days, we've been trying extra hard to get him to eat. He has eaten a little bit, but nowhere near what we are used to him eating.  Then today, he drank half of his milk, and Scott put him in his crib for a nap. We then heard him get sick. He definitely has an upset stomach, and I feel so guilty that I didn't know, and that I was trying so hard to make him eat. He has also been fussier than normal the past couple of days. It all makes sense now that I know his stomach is upset.

He had some toast tonight for dinner, and we are hoping he wakes up feeling all better tomorrow.  He hasn't had a fever, and we are hoping it stays that way. We are also hoping that whatever this is isn't contagious, and Addison will stay healthy!

I did let them watch a little extra TV today since Fischer was feeling so yucky. He loves TV, especially Mickey Mouse, Veggie Tales, Sid the Science Kid and the Food Network (just like his Daddy). Addison likes TV, but she will watch for a few minutes, then play with something else for awhile, then watch a little more TV.  Fischer will sit there, mesmerized, until the show is over. They normally watch one episode of one of these shows per day, while I am trying to get some housework done. I press play and have 30 minutes to get whatever I can done! :) Just the other day, I said "Do you want to watch Mickey?" and Fischer crawled as fast as he could to the TV and started screaming... I think he was saying "Hurry up, Mom!!"

Here they are, watching some Mickey.

No comments:

Post a Comment