Thursday, May 6, 2010

We went to the zoo today, and Addison and Fischer were much more into the animals than last time, which was all the way back in October!

We went with my friend and her daughter, Rylan, who is 2 months younger than Addison and Fischer. It was funny watching the 3 of them together - they kept trying to hold hands in the strollers. Fischer had a good time pointing out his favorite fish... I think he was trying to impress Rylan.



I am looking forward to more trips to the zoo. I like it just as much as Addison and Fischer!

Fischer has taken an interest in walking again. I guess he noticed how much fun Addison is having and wants to join in. He is taking more and more steps, so I think there will be two walking babies around here very soon.

On a not so fun note, we have a little biting problem with Fischer. He has bitten Addision several times and left bruises.  He tried to bite Rylan today at the zoo. Luckily I caught him in time. I've been researching how to handle this online, but am open to any suggestions on how to handle this. This is not a fun habit!

Addison was worn out after our fun time this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment