Thursday, December 30, 2010

You might have noticed that I didn't post a picture of Addison and Fischer with Santa. That's because we didn't go see him this year.... After much debate, we decided to skip it. I felt like I was supposed to take them, because everyone else does it. But, I knew that it would end up with one, if not both, kids in tears. I know, without a doubt, that Addison would've had a complete meltdown. I'm not quite sure about Fischer but didn't want to risk it. I didn't really feel like I needed to go stand in a long line just to get a picture of my children crying on Santa's lap! I do love looking at everyone else's pictures though. :)

Hopefully next year we can pay him a visit and Addison and Fischer won't look terrified like they did last year (Addison broke down about 5 seconds after this picture was taken)!

No comments:

Post a Comment