Friday, June 3, 2011

After a very early wake up call yesterday morning, today was back to normal! The kids slept until 7:30, and even slept through the very loud trash truck coming by at 6:00!! I heard them playing and giggling when they woke up this morning, which is such a nice sound to wake up to! :)

We put them to bed last night, and once again, they didn't make a peep. They went right to sleep, and slept all night.  And to make things even better, neither one fell out of bed! :)

Yesterday, they ended up taking a 3 hour nap. Woohoo! Addison ended up napping in Fischer's bed, which I think is so adorable. I asked them when they got up if Addison slept with Fischer and they both said yes. :) I wish I could've gotten a picture, but I wasn't about to walk in there and risk waking them up. I could tell on the monitor they were in the same bed, but couldn't see them well enough for a picture of that either. Maybe next time....

I am so proud of them for how well they've handled this transition. Hopefully it's a sign of how they will handle our move in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment