Monday, October 3, 2011

Friday afternoon, the kids and I were sitting on our porch. They were sitting at their little picnic table having a snack. Out of nowhere, Addison looked at Fischer and said "Let me see your thumbs!" Only it sounded more like "Wet me see yur fums!"

Apparently that was their cue, because they both started singing a song in spanish! It took me a few seconds to catch on, but then I realized what they were doing. Their preschool teacher is Hispanic and told us she'd be incorporating Spanish into their class. So now, they've learned an entire song. I was so impressed and have had a great time saying "Show me your thumbs" and making them sing it over and over!

Here is a video of each one of them singing it. You can definitely understand more of what Fischer is saying, but it was so cute when they were singing it together. Maybe I'll get that on video eventually!

Incase you were wondering, they are saying:

Buenos Dias, Buenos Dias
Como Estas? Como Estas?
Muy Bien, Gracias, Muy Bien, Gracias
Y Usted, Y Usted





No comments:

Post a Comment