Friday, October 14, 2011

Yesterday I worked at the Scholastic Book Fair at Addison and Fischer's school. It was my first event as a  "school mom." It was fun, and it was nice knowing I was helping the school out.

My mom was always very involved in our classrooms and with our schools so it was a neat feeling knowing that I am going to get to do the same things!

Other than that, we've had a pretty good week. After I picked the kids up from school on Tueday, we headed to NC to visit my parents for the night. While there, the kids and I had a slumber party. The 3 of us slept together in their king sized spare bed, and it actually went well. It didn't take long for them to go to sleep (without me in bed with them!) and they looked so cozy laying beside each other when I did come to bed. I wish I couldn't taken a picture.  Fischer did wake up at 4:45 and announced that it was time for breakfast. Thankfully he went back to sleep though.

We had a nice visit, even though it was short. The kids had a great time getting into everything and going up and down the stairs that have always been blocked off in the past. They are growing up!!!

Their bedding is here, and their beds are made. I just need to take some pictures and then I will post them!

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment