Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This weekend was the chili cookoff that we participate in each year. This was our 6th year doing it, and it was a lot of fun, as usual! We raised about $300 for Camp Kemo and had a great time while doing it!

It's a little different since having kids. It requires help from several people to allow us to participate since it's hard to cook and serve chili all day with 2 toddlers roaming around! This year, Jim and Dianne brought them a little later in the day after feeding them lunch at home. After hanging out for a little while, my parents brought them back home and stayed overnight with them so Scott and I could have a night out with friends. It was fun and I'm already looking forward to next year!

While the kids were there, my Dad and I took them over to a nearby playground. They had a great time!





No comments:

Post a Comment