Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I really wish our pediatrician's office had some sort of frequent-visitor program. Or "pay 10 copays, get 1 free." Something! We have been there so many times since November and we have to pay $30 each time. Ouch.

Anyway, we were back there this morning for Addison. She started running a fever yesterday, along with a very runny nose and nasty cough. She told me her ears hurt, which isn't shocking to me anymore. She continued to have a fever all night, so off we went this morning. Sure enough, she has an infection in her left ear.

The doctor is referring us to an ENT, so I'm just waiting on the phone call from them to schedule the appointment. The first appointment will be a consultation/2nd opinion, but the outcome will most likely be tubes. At this point, I just want to hurry up and get it done because I'm tired of pumping medicine into their little bodies! Speaking of that, the doctor went ahead and rechecked Fischer's ears this morning since we were there. Monday he had an infection in his left ear and now it is in both ears. He's only had 4 doses of his medicine so far so hopefully it kicks in soon. It won't surprise me if he ends up at the ENT soon too... maybe they'd give us a Buy 1 Get 1 deal?! I'm always on the look out for deals.... :)

So, we are taking it easy around here again today. No school for the kids tomorrow - we are going to all be a little stir crazy very soon I think. Hopefully we'll have nice weather this weekend so we can get out and do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment