Monday, February 20, 2012

We had a busy weekend! Addison and Fischer's 3rd birthday party was on Saturday, and we had family and friends in town for that. I will be posting about their party soon!

Today I wanted to wish Scott a Happy Anniversary! I can't believe we've been married for 8 years!!! We are getting to have a date night tonight so I'm excited about that! Good thing because things are about to get  (or stay) quite busy around here... including 2 separate trips to Japan for Scott in the next month.

Here is a picture from our 5th anniversary, 2 days before Addison and Fischer were born. I let myself off of bedrest for about 15 minutes to enjoy the delicious meal Scott cooked. I had been craving a salad with crab meat on it for weeks and he made that along with steak. Sadly I was sort of in pain throughout the whole meal, and couldn't eat much since the babies were taking up all of the room in there, but it was still delicious and a nice way to celebrate our last anniversary as a childless couple! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment