Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I should have known that it was too good to be true... we hadn't been to the pediatrician in over a week, and the latest visit was just for a recheck of ears so it wasn't an actual "sick" visit.

Our luck ended today. :( Fischer started coughing last week, and over the past few days his cough has gotten worse. His nose has started running and on Saturday he had a fever. So today I took him to the doctor. He has an ear infection in his left ear and an upper respiratory infection (a bad cold).

He hasn't been himself today so I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day for him. I hate when they are sick and there isn't anything I can do to make them feel better. He started his medicine tonight and we will have a lazy day tomorrow (no school!). Unfortunately I'm not feeling great either, so I think the lazy day will do us all some good!

You know my little (29 pound) man doesn't feel good when he's actually sitting still and I can get a non-blurry picture of him! He was happily playing with his Leapster in this picture as we waited on the doctor to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment