Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

The kids didn't have school today, so they took their valentines to school yesterday. Addison came home with a lot of cute valentines, and Fischer will bring his home tomorrow.  I am so proud of my kids because they wrote their own names on each of their valentines! It took awhile because they'd only do a couple at a time, but it was worth the extra work!

Here they are yesterday morning before going to school. Addison wore her hair up to school both Monday and Wednesday - and she chose to do that! This is not normal for her so we will see if it continues!



This morning, I gave the kids their Valentine's Day baskets.



They each got a book, some play doh, some new underwear and Fischer got a harmonica and Addison got a "hand fan." She is obsessed with this "hand fan" now so we'll see how long it lasts. :)



While I was getting lunch ready, the doorbell rang. I got flowers from Scott! This is not a normal Valentine's Day thing for him (flowers, I mean) so it was a nice surprise. He has been gone and will be home late tonight, so at least I will get to see him for a minute tonight! I have a cupcake and a card waiting for him! Addison took the picture of me with the flowers so I could send Scott a picture of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment