Thursday, February 28, 2013

One day last week while Scott was out of town, the kids and I kept busy by making our own orange juice in our juicer.

Fischer isn't a big fruit lover but he will drink a cup of fresh-squeezed orange juice. I haven't let him in on the fact that he's drinking fruit juice. :)

They loved helping me juice, and took turns putting the pieces into the juicer and pushing them down! And yes, Fischer is drinking his out of a shot glass.. he will drink more that way. Whatever it takes to get some fruit in him. :)



Later that day, the kids and I headed to Whole Foods to pick up a few things and have dinner. Fischer loves their pizza and Addison loves their chicken wings, and I got to make myself a salad. Everyone was happy, and we were sure to text Scott some pictures. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment