Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big news!

Last night was a great night - Addison laughed for the very first time! It was a short laugh, but a laugh for sure! She was laying on our bed and I was standing there playing with her legs, moving them all around and up in the air. Both she and Fischer love this! Her smile kept getting bigger and bigger, and then finally she let out a little laugh. Scott was right there and got to hear it too. Of course it brought tears to my eyes!! I know that I will now be obsessed with making her do it again, and trying to make Fischer do it too. I can't wait to hear it again!! Of course, being the way she is, she started crying about 10 seconds later. Gotta love our drama queen! :)

It's 7:40 am and I've been up since 5. Addison woke up hungry, so we fed them at 5, and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get up and have some quiet, me time. Bo and I spent some quality time together too, which he doesn't get as much of these days. I've actually enjoyed it a lot! I'm sure I'll be really tired tonight, but this might be something I need to do from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment