Monday, June 15, 2009

Some pictures from March

As I said, we didn't do too much in March. We had some visitors, and mainly just hung out at home. The babies did get used to me taking pictures on a daily basis, which is something I still do!


Kathy came with Chris and Jamie and got to meet both babies too. I'm not sure why this picture is so much smaller... 
Uncle Chris and Aunt Jamie came to visit!
Such cute onsies - a gift from Aunt Julie and Uncle Brian!
My first picture with both babies
Right before their first Dr. appointment/weight check. 

Grandma and Grandpa Suttle came for a another visit when the babies were about 4 or 5 weeks old. Scott and I went out to dinner while they were here!! 
Story time in their boppies
Their first St. Patrick's Day!
Cuddling in the crib. We would start them out farther apart but they always scooted closer to each other.

Addison in one of her first swing rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment