Saturday, August 22, 2009

Addison and Fischer are six months old today!! WOW!! So much has happened over the past six months, and it's amazing how much babies change in that amount of time. They've gone through 4 clothing and diapers sizes already, they've started eating solid foods, they take baths in the big bath tub now, they can sit in their bumbos, they laugh a lot, they grab everything, and much, much more! These are just a few of their many changes, and I know there are so many more to come. I thought I would be really emotional today, but I think I'm doing pretty well. Time just goes so fast and that takes me by surprise sometimes. I can guarantee you though that I WILL be an emotional mess on their first birthday. I guess I have 6 months to prepare myself for that. :)

They go Thursday for their 6 month check up and I'm very anxious to get their weights and heights! They are growing so fast, and they are still really good eaters...hopefully it stays that way. We have entered the territory of having to keep straight which one likes which food though. They like a lot of the same things but there are a few things that one likes and the other doesn't. Sometimes I think I need to make myself a chart, but I'm keeping it straight so far.

Here is a picture of them today, and one of them on the day we brought them home from the hospital (March 2). They have changed so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment