Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It finally happened!! Addison and Fischer BOTH slept ALL night last night. We fed them around 8:15, put them in bed around 8:45 and I woke up to Fischer talking in his crib this morning a little before 8. I had to wake Addison up at 8:30 to feed her. YAY! This is the first time in at least three weeks that they've both slept all night. Normally Addison wakes up several times, and lately Fischer has been joining in too. We aren't sure why last night was the night, but it could be a number of things: 1) They had a shot yesterday which usually makes them a little sleepy, 2) We gave them Tylenol because of the shot, or 3) We gave them some carrots mixed with oatmeal before their bottles. I am hoping it's because of #3 because we can continue to do that every night! So, we'll see if we have the same results tonight. Even if we don't, I feel so much more rested today just after one night of sleeping ALL night. I did wake up a couple of times thinking I heard crying, but was able to quickly go back to sleep when I realized it was quiet.

Addison is happily watching Barney and Friends (ugh!) right now, even squealing at the TV. Fischer watched a little bit but is now playing on the Baby Einstein mat. Lots of rest makes for happy babies too. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment