Tuesday, August 18, 2009



We had company this past weekend, and decided to make a trip to the Aquarium on Saturday. I wasn't sure how the babies would react...I really thought they'd sleep through the whole thing. I was very wrong!! They loved it!! They loved the big tanks with a lot of fish that would swim right past us. They also loved the tanks with the tiny, bright colored fish that would swim really fast. Fischer started squealing/yelling from excitement almost immediately, and Addison started to a little bit later. I think we could've sat there for a lot longer watching those fish and they would've been entertained the whole time! I tried to get Fischer squealing on video, but of course he stopped when I pulled out the camera. I definitely plan on taking them back now that I know they like it. I also want to plan a trip to the zoo in Columbia during the fall to see how they react to all the animals!

The picture below is Addison staring at the fish and Fischer is mid-squeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment