Wednesday, August 26, 2009

As a mom of twins, I feel like a lot of my time is now spent as a referee. Now that Addison and Fischer are rolling, scooting, kicking, biting (teeth are coming SOON!), pulling, grabbing and squealing, I am having to watch them very closely because they do all of this to each other. If I'm not careful I find them on top of each other, pulling on each others ears and noses, or biting and sucking on each others hands and arms. I don't mind the biting and sucking now but once teeth come it'll probably be a different story! I've also found them turned completely around so one is kicking the other in the head and face. Sometimes they are squealing (happily but LOUDLY) in each others ears. Sometimes they get going so fast with their rolling, I think they are going to steam roll right over the other one! And they are fast - I can leave the room for just a second and they are in a different spot in a different position! I can only imagine how this will all be once crawling enters the picture. EEK! Needless to say, they are keeping me on my toes, and I'm having to stay very alert. Here are some pictures of them playing...





No comments:

Post a Comment