Thursday, October 29, 2009

Addison and Fischer had the first of their 2 flu shots this morning, and they did SO great. Scott is out of town, so I took my friend Kelly with me so she could hold one during and after when they were crying.  They both cried for maybe 3 seconds and that was it. They are so brave, and handled it much better than I would have. They will get the booster shot at their 9 month check up on December 3rd, since the booster has to be at least a month after the first shot.  So much for being done with shots until their 12 month check up.

Fischer is sitting so well on his own now. Just over the past couple of days, he's gotten much better at it! He still isn't putting himself in that position, but I'm sure that will come soon.

I took these pictures last night before bath time - they were pulling their bumpers down and peeping out of their cribs. They do this all the time now!






No comments:

Post a Comment