Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It isn't often that I am away from the babies, so it was especially hard to spend the night away from them on Saturday. I survived though, and so did they. Our friends, Matt and Kelly, watched them and we knew they were in great hands!

Addison and Fischer spent part of the weekend with us in Columbia.  Then, Saturday they came back to Charleston while Scott and I did the chili cookoff. This was our 4th year in a row doing it, and it's always so fun. It is a fund raiser for a local children's charity, which made it all the more meaningful this year since we have children of our own. Maybe Addison and Fischer were our good luck charms, because this year we won first place overall!!  We also won our category for the third straight year! Yay Team Hee Hawg! I can't wait until next year to see if we can get another trophy.

It was a great time spent with family and friends, but I was very anxious to get home to see my babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment