Friday, October 30, 2009

Things are changing... again!! Last night, I was changing Fischer's diaper and Addison was in her crib. I noticed she had been getting up on her knees by pulling up on the railing of her crib. She's been doing this for a couple of days.  Then, I turned around to look at her mid-diaper change and she was STANDING!! I didn't see her pull up, but she did it somehow. And she was just staring at me! I was shocked, and then worried that she'd somehow flip herself out of her crib. So, we'll be lowering her crib again (the 2nd time in  about 3 weeks) today.  I think things are about to get very active (more than they are now!) soon.

Another thing she's been doing lately is crawling (low crawling/scooting) over to my lap and then pulling herself up into my lap, then reaching up for me to hold her. I don't know how anyone resists picking them up after that! So yesterday, Fischer caught on to what she was doing, and he gave it a try. Sure enough, I picked him up too! They are definitely starting to "compete" for attention.  In turn, this causes feelings of guilt for me if I feel like I've held one more than the other!

Scott gets home today..yay! I am looking forward to some fun family time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment