Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just when I think there won't be anything new to write about for the day, Addison or Fischer (or both!) do something new, so of course I have to share! :)

This morning, Scott was leaving for work and telling the babies bye. Addison said "bah" a couple of times and it sounded like someone with a southern accent saying "bye."  Then, she looked at him and said "bah bah." It was so obvious she was telling him bye-bye. It was so cute!!

Tonight during bath time, they were getting a little fussy. I had Addison on the changing table and Fischer was in his crib. I decided to sing "If You're Happy and You Know It" to try and get them to stop crying. Lately, they've been clapping when I get to the "clap your hands" line. Tonight, Addison started clapping as soon as I started singing, and Fischer quickly joined in. And lucky for me, the crying stopped.

We've been loving this warm weather and trying to spend some time outside! It makes me excited for Spring, but I'm not quite ready for the Summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment