Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things are staying busy around here. Scott left for Japan this morning, but my mom is here helping me out!

It seems that Fischer either has a cold, or bad allergies. The pollen has been so bad, so I'm thinking it's the allergies rather than a cold.  He doesn't have a fever, and doesn't seem to feel too bad. His nose is really stuffy, which is also making him cough. He hates when I wipe and suction his nose, so that is making him a little fussy. I plan to call the doctor first thing tomorrow morning to see what I can do to help him.

Addison had a pretty fussy day yesterday. She cried a lot, and was very unhappy whenever I would leave the room. Luckily, today, she was in a better mood.  It seems that her fussiness was due to teething - her 5th tooth is about to break through the gum. It's one of her top middle teeth, which were the hardest so far for Fischer also.

They both continue to do many new things. Addison has started dancing more, doing a sort of side-to-side sway.  Fischer has started copying how I sit on the floor, and putting his little legs in the "indian style" position.  Each day, they do more things that make me realize how closely I am being watched.

We have some fun outings planned while Grandma is here, so I will try to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment